Moor Place, 1 Fore Street, London, EC2Y 9DT
The media and events market is being hit hard with the coronavirus pandemic. Marketing budgets are being cut and events are being postponed – it is infinitely harder for your client to say ‘yes’. As a result, it is significantly tougher for sales teams, who now also have the added difficulty of working remotely and independently.
These are unprecedented times and the importance of a strong sales experience for your client is magnified.
In this webinar, we will explore:
• What’s changed for your buyer in this turbulent time
• The biggest mistakes salespeople could make and the lasting impacts if they do
• The core rules and new techniques to use to come out strongly in these challenging times
Outcome: An approach to selling in this challenging environment
The coronavirus pandemic is forcing sales teams to work remotely, but this isn’t the only challenge. Buyers’ lives are significantly impacted too, so the way your sales team sells needs to be very different. In turn, the management and motivation of your sales teams is crucial and avoiding critical mistakes is imperative to ensure you come out the other side of this crisis as strongly as you possibly can.
• The challenges created for sales teams and sales leaders when working remotely
• The biggest mistakes sales leaders can make in these unprecedented times
• The rules and approaches to drive and engage your team
Outcome: A strong approach to leading sales teams in this challenging environment
Event sales teams are being hit harder than most by the coronavirus pandemic. Physical events are being cancelled or postponed and marketing budgets slashed. A shift to digital and virtual solutions has become an obvious way forward for many businesses, however, many sales teams are not equipped to sell these solutions.
In this webinar we will explore:
• The differences in selling physical events and digital solutions
• The biggest mistakes you could make when shifting your sales approach
• The rules and approaches to maximise digital sales
Outcome: A method and approach for selling digital solutions
The media & events market continues to be hit hard by the Covid-19 crisis. Marketing budgets are being cut and remaining spend is being heavily scrutinised. It’s harder than ever for your client to say ‘yes’ to your solutions.
A compelling argument for prioritising marketing spend is therefore crucial if you and your clients are to come through these uncertain times in the strongest position possible.
• What’s changed for your buyer and audience in this turbulent time
• What works and doesn’t work in marketing right now
• How to create a business case for your client to prioritise marketing now
Outcome: A business case to convince your client what to market and how to market their way through the crisis.
There has been a significant rise in virtual events and webinars since lockdown began and this only looks like growing. Even when live events come back in some form or another, virtual and hybrid events are still likely to play a major part.
For most salespeople this has not been part of their traditional sell but it needs to be and quickly.
This webinar reveals:
• How to position virtual events in the strongest way possible
• The skills and approaches required to gain maximum buy-in from your clients
• How to overcome the main client objections around virtual events
Outcome: A proposition and approach for selling virtual solutions
Having had a very positive experience using the Crowdcast webinar platform, we highly recommend it if you are considering webinars for yourselves.