At Flume, we believe that training and development should be all about changing behaviours and getting tangible results for our clients – and we go above and beyond to achieve this. Following consistent growth over the nine years since Flume was born, we are looking to connect with more Associate Trainers to grow the scope of our business.
You are likely to be a sales trainer with experience working across a range of market sectors.
You will be passionate about sharing your knowledge and experience through educating others to help them master their craft. You will have the confidence to deliver group workshops and individual coaching sessions and be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of both junior and experienced sales people.
Above all, you will be interested in exceeding client expectations through well designed and engaging training that delivers real behavioural change.
What you’ll need
- A passion for sales and training
- A proven track record in delivering training
- A high standard of delivery and facilitation skills, demonstrating energy and credibility
- Kudos, gravitas and presence
- An authentic desire to help get clients and trainees the best results
- A growth mindset, with the desire to constantly learn and adapt new skills and ideas
- Agile and adaptable to different situations
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
Who we are
Flume are an award-winning sales development business. Our business is built on the following beliefs:
- Client buying habits have changed dramatically, and as a result, companies must adapt
- To provide real value for our clients we must focus on delivering measurable results
Through bespoke workshops, coaching, mentoring and consultation, we transform commercial teams, enabling them to take advantage of proven approaches that deliver results in today’s market place.
Find out more
Please email your CV and any relevant information to the email below or get in touch for an initial discussion about how we could work together.
Contact: Richard Myles
Mobile: 07831 622 146